- At Hatoen, we are responsible for processing the personal data you provide us and we treat them only to be able to provide you with the services you request. At the time you make a request for information or products, this request becomes the contractual relationship that is the legal basis to treat them. Likewise, we will send you commercial communications only in case you have accepted them.Your data will be transferred to third parties only for the purpose of providing the service you have requested, for example to send the products of a purchase. However, at the time of making the purchase, you will be asked for express acceptance for it.You can at any time access, rectify or delete your data, as well as exercise other rights, simply sending an email to email@example.com, including your email address and and your request.
Below, we inform you in more detail about what you should know based on your relationship with Hatoen:
1. Responsible for the treatment: who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
The main company of HATOEN is BENPALSANZ S.L., with address for these purposes at Calle Mar Mediterraneo 69, 2D • 28221 Majadahonda. C.I.F .: B-86560232 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 30402, folio 91, Page M-547187.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the treatment: what can we do with your data?
a) We manage your personal data to provide you with the services that you have requested through the Web. The list of services includes:
Your registration as a user
The registration of your shipping and billing information
The sending of commercial information, if you have chosen that option.
b) In case you make a complaint or inquiry, we will treat your data to manage them.
c) If you are a User, we can track your browsing on "hatoen.com" to know which pages and / or products you have visited in order to analyze your preferences and be able to offer similar products that may be of interest to you.
3. Legal basis / legitimation: why can we treat them?
The legal bases that allow us to process your data for each of the purposes indicated in section 2 above are:
a) Contractual relationship: it is the one that applies when you request a service from those indicated in section 2. a), even when it is free.
b) Legitimate interest: to attend to inquiries and claims (2.b) that you raise (2.f).
c) Your consent:
by checking the box on the User Registration, Contact or Bulletin forms, you authorize us to send you the communications identified in section 2 c) above;
4. Recipients: to whom can we communicate?
Only Hatoen's service providers that are in charge of the treatment will have access to your data, including those that provide us with technology or shipping services, reception of documentation and support tools to measure the functioning of the Web and Apps.
For the rest of purposes
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless it is necessary to comply with a legal requirement.
5. Data communication Where can we send your data?
We will not make international transfers of your personal data outside the scope of the European Union for any of the purposes indicated.
6. Period of conservation of the data How long are we going to process your data?
Depending on each one of the treatment purposes that we make of your data, the term will be:
During the contractual relationship. That is, while you are using our services or we, or the provider, is managing what you have asked us
Until the resolution of the query or claim raised
Until you revoke your consent
7. Information needed and updated
By filling in any of the forms on our website you will find two boxes to accept the registration and use of your data for the purposes described above on this page:
Commercial information: through which, optionally, you authorize us to send you commercial information that we believe may be your interest.
So that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, remember to communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that are produced through the following email email@example.com or through the small form present at the beginning of this page.
8. Rights of the interested parties
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights: